Where will your first airport(s) be?

I will build in my home town of Longmont. Where the airport would be a commercial airport with a decent sized general aviation parking area.

Cardiff if it’s a option or Bulgaria

Bristol will be my choice!

1 Like

I think I will make my own Schiphol Amsterdam Airport.

EGBJ my local airport :slight_smile:

Lol that airport is tiny even smaller than most GA fields

If Gloucestershire is considered tiny then don’t bother coming to the UK for our airfields :stuck_out_tongue:
It has a tarmac runway, by definition it’s huuuuuuuge!

1 Like

its going to be hard for how many terminals there are but LAX

Gonna have to be EGBB (Birmingham) for me

What aircraft do you define as GA?

Gloucestershire Airport is one of the most busy GA airports in the UK with a scheduled flight in the morning and evening There is 1 licensed runway for commercial traffic and is the preferred runway when winds calm with 3 other runways, one of them grass. When the cheltenham races are going on it it the second busiest heliport in the UK right behind the racecourse. The airport even holds a jet test centre for testing jet engines.

That’s not ‘tiny’ dude. In fact it’s a huge airport for General Aviation. Update your definitions.:wink::joy:

What aircraft do you define as GA?

Probably B787s and A340s cause B737s and A319s can land on the airport. So he is referring to bigger planes.:sweat_smile::joy:

No offense.

Actually the airport doesn’t have any scheduled flights any more. The airline was liquidated.

Guangzhou really nice city

I would start mine in The Netherlands

Citywings, they did try using another aircraft but it wasn’t working so they have liquidated for now.

Zwolle, The Netherlands my home town, when Lelystads airport opens I LOVE to see the airplanes come over my home town! :smiley:

I’ll start is Spain :smiley: Maybe Barcelona (BCN/LEBL)

Oh thanks! It’s a pleasure to have someone likes my hometown

So then technically the airport for now does not have any scheduled flights then. Right?

I misread and got another airport,that WAS tiny
:slight_smile: