Unable to submit bug (boarding issues report)

Hi, unable to do bug reports on “large” world airport, any suggestions? Standard “large” world is in use, no manual expansion beyond that.

(the report is relating to a small stand not standing remote boarding, also suspecting the remote boarding for stands which are working, is not cutting off as a “safety cut off” time and is instead waiting for 100% of passengers to be boarded before sending the bus)

Thanks

Unfortunately the best solution is to either try and reproduce the bug in a smaller save or see if clearing scheduled flights and passengers will allow for sending the bug (they usually make out a large portion of the data). The saves are hosted on a cloud instance that we pay for, the save size limitation is a way of ensuring that those costs do not run away because as a small studio these are unfortunately things we need to be conservative with… :frowning:

1 Like

Understood and not a problem :slight_smile: I will try and recreate on smaller saves. It seems remote boarding will wait until 100% of passengers pass the desk onto the bus, even 1 missing will keep boarding open. Not sure if this was something previous (or maybe still) has a safety cut off timer? Thanks

1 Like

There’s a bunch of different rules that dictate when that procedure is shut down but yeah one single pax that’s not even in the queue should not cause that lock up. Can you identify where that pax is? If they’re in the queue for the boarding desk the bus will usually always wait for them.

Hi,

I think they are primarily on way to/from franchises, appears to be mostly shops they are walking from when the bus is waiting for the last 1-3 passengers but varies. I will try and recreate this happening in a smaller save file

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.