Trello for development ideas

New to post, nice to know you all

I have been reading here for weeks and it appears all of you are actively involved. That’s a good sign for game development.

As more ideas come up, may I suggest to Alof and Fredrik that a Trello, or something similar, to be set up to share the development joy?

Look forward to your early release of pre-alpha!

Hey Markty, welcome to the forums :slight_smile:

I believe they already have some software for their private kanban board and i don’t think a public trello / kanban / scrum board would be beneficial.
It would take too much time to remove duplicate ideas, etc.

In other threads there has been some talk on how - in the future - they could handle user input, so i suggest you find them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey! We’ve had this question come up on reddit I think, but it can be answered here as well. Right now we are fully stocked on ideas and will be so up until the release of the early access version. Once that happens and we’ve managed all the incoming tickets, I bet the first week will contain a lot of patching, then I think we would be able to move our current Kanban to a Trello account. It’s good for transparency, but also as you said for other users to vote on what we should implement next. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.