Treeswift Air Travel

Airline Name: Treeswift Air Travel

Airline Description: In times of modern air travel Treeswift Air Travel has not forgotten its roots. Established in 1967 and it has not changed a lot during the decades. The have only changed their fleet to be able to transport their passengers safely. The aircraft still have the same livery and the flight attendants’ uniforms have not changed. You can barely find this airline on the Internet. The have a small website only listing their fleet, prices and destinations. You can travel world wide with this classic airline. However they do only travel larger routes since the costumer base is rather small for this high cost airline. They still keep the quality of air travel from its early stages and a trip with Treeswift Air Travel is a journey back in time which is the reason people travel with this airline. If you travel with Treeswift Air Travel not only is the destination exiting but also the journey.

PS. Bookings can only be made at the airport, over the phone or at a travel agency.

Treeswift Air Travel - Flying was better decades ago

Airline CEO Name: Ben Carter

Airline Design Image:

6 Likes

Very nice, really retro!

1 Like

Thanks. Was aiming for that :slight_smile:

Yeah I also like the retro design. I think game needs this; one gate a brand new airlines and on the other gate: a yearly airline .

1 Like

Treeswift Air Travel and Air Cycle both received 6% of the final votes which makes up for about 122 votes for each airline which I’m grateful for. A sincere Thank You to all of you who voted :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I wish TAT won. Especially I liked its retro design.

2 Likes