To what extent can users make content for ACEO?

Just as the title says, what types of user mods will be supported? Basically, are we going to be able to modify the game to the extent of Cities Skylines, with a wide array of mods (Everything from new vehicles to overhauling gameplay mechanics), or will mod support be limited to things like cosmetics?

Personally, I’m hoping it is the former instead to the latter, as I believe that the approach CS had really improved the user experience and, in the end, made it much more enjoyable than the base game, regardless of play style.

2 Likes

So far what is confirmed :
Banks
Contractors
Fuel suppliers
shops
Restaurants

See the aceo mod manager topic in the foeum to see what we have :slight_smile:

1 Like

And airlines has also been confirmed. However it will be added a while after the ones @pderuiter mentioned

Right? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes. We have added airlines. Lots of them :slight_smile: But the game will not read those yet. One of the issues is that an airline needs a livery, and that takes more effort to make moddable :slight_smile:

But i’m sure the developers will take a look at how to do this after release :slight_smile:

Can someone remind me what aircraft will be available in-game? I really want a 77W, so I guess I’ll have to make one if there isn’t.

For now B737-700, RJ100, Cessna Caravan, Cessna 172, DHC-6 and the CRJ700

1 Like

737-600 actually :slightly_smiling_face:
But many more will be added as the game progresses, so after release, they should come thick and fast! :grinning:

And widebodies aren’t supported yet…

1 Like

And the atr-72

2 Likes

Aw man, I was looking forward to trijet widebodies like MD-11s DC-10s and L1011s but guess thatll have to wait…

1 Like

Well, Airport CEO without Tri jets is better than no Airport CEO at all!

I am sure they will improve implement them when they see fit! :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh yeah the -600 thanks ahahah @PigScroll

1 Like

Ah, thanks very much. I didn’t realize how small the aircraft are.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.