The great problem in the experimental version! xD

Hello everyone!

For anxiety :laughing: , I was testing the new multi-floor system and the new alpha 31 generated very important questions for the airport to work properly.

First of all, the game is beautiful.

Second, the flooring system is spectacular to better distribute everything, and take better advantage of the spaces of the terminal.

Third (drums sound):

1. How do I make the jetways of the doors work on the first floor? Thus passengers can enter the plane directly.

In this way, the ground floor, which is also known as the zero floor, could be used for security control and the free shop.

In case you do not understand, I mean put this on the first floor (jetway):

1. The new baggage tape system, I am still testing it. Now is it possible that you can cross the tapes, one on top of the other, but without mixing the luggage? Can you guide me better the use of the new system?

I do not know if I post screenshots of the experimental version here, because if I post I do not know if I’ll be doing spoilers before the final release of Alpha 32 … uh uh

Anyway, my English improves a little bit. However, I hope that the translation into Spanish is very faithful version to the aeronautical language and the language used at the airport.

The only bad in the experimental version is what the game is not very optimized in RAM memory consumption…

It is quite stable, but sometimes the game is slow, as it “freezes” and we have to wait a bit. For example, when I have to remove a very large piece of floor and it takes to finish processing the order.

I send a huge and big hug to the developers and continue like this, without haste, for Airport CEO to continue growing very well.

Octavio.
Argentina.

PS.: Do not ever think of putting a Ferengi as a boss or going to have debts! hahahaha :laughing:

1 Like
  1. How do I make the jetways of the doors work on the first floor? Thus passengers can enter the plane directly.

Build boarding desk on first floor like how you were going on single floor game versions. Then work on how passengers and staff will access to it.

In this way, the ground floor, which is also known as the zero floor, could be used for security control and the free shop.

You must have a way to give access to passengers from ground floor to first floor.

1. The new baggage tape system, I am still testing it. Now is it possible that you can cross the tapes, one on top of the other, but without mixing the luggage? Can you guide me better the use of the new system?

It is possible if you build cross belts on different floors.

Thanks for your answers! A big hug!

:smiley: :vulcan_salute:t2:

de donde es ese aeropuerto?

Hola, Chazon10 ! La foto de la manga (en inglés es jetway, pero en el traductor de google es sleeve jajaja) es del aeropuerto de Comodoro Rivadavia, lo tomé de ejemplo para la consulta de cómo poner las mangas en el primer piso. Ya me respondió uno de los que trabajan en el juego y es muy esclarecedora la respuesta.

Estoy probando la versión experimental del nuevo Alpha 31 y está espectacular, salvo unos pequeños problemitas de que se traba un poquito, pero nada que lamentar. Descubriendo las cosas nuevas, y sobre todo, el sistema de pisos está muy bueno.

Seguro que el Alpha 32 vá a ser mucho más estable y más completo :smiley:, no tengo apuro de que salga esa versión.

1 Like

The bug subforum is closed. I see the jetways in the roof! Important bug needs to repair.

i think you can use this thread - Airport CEO Alpha 31 released (The Multi-floor Update) - #134 by sirhc80
this relates to experminal issues

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.