The 3/5 features you want implemented next

Lol love when you guys reply to these types of threads with that response.

4 Likes

Well, we do read everything. Sometimes we’ll reply as well. Might not always be what everyone wants but we’re consolidating features that are important for the future as well as what you people voice your concerns about! Happy to serve you! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Now we’d love to have you guys get some sleep. Its late there. Man i remember late nights in my 20s, but you guys are next level :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, I have no idea how they do it! Don’t get me wrong I’m working at the moment (2am where I am) and will be here all night but that’s not exactly of my own volition. Their dedication has not gone unnoticed!

2 Likes

Oh no, not that joke again! :stuck_out_tongue: Good job!

5 Likes

Well, prepared for expandable areas. No functionallity to expand land yet, but the land is there in the world. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That’s fair! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you don’t title the first update “Expansion pack” and add the ability to buy more land then i’m gonna be very disappointed in you

6 Likes

but what about cargo?

1 Like

What about “what about cargo?”?

1. More aircraft (A321, B757, B767, A330)

2. More airlines

3. Less time until release :wink:

3 Likes

Let me drop my wishlist here

1. Modular security
  2. Freight/cargo system
  3. Customs/Immigration
  4. Special aircrafts (helos, private jets, SAR planes etc)
  5. Multi-storey buildings
1 Like

1.Cargo
2.Cargo
3.Cargo
Why? Because cargo :stuck_out_tongue:
No but seriously cargo ads a whole new dimension to the game maybe even more than GA

5 Likes

that’s what I meant

We want cargo!! And @Olof @Fredrik What have u both decided about expansions?? Are these expansions (not updates) going to be charged. Becoz last time someone asked this one of u said, “all expansions will be free… ACEO gives u everything for paying once”

Is it still true??

1 Like

My list:

1. Remote stands
  2. Cargo handling
  3. More aircrafts (especially Airbus and Boeing)
  4. Modding support
  5. Release of game :slight_smile:

About what @NastyGamer said, I hope devs will choose “upgrading” instead of publishing bunch of “DLCs” because do you know what; adding DLCs to a game just makes it an easy target for cracks and torrenting. People would just go and download from torrent. But if devs choose to upgrade the game; torrenters won’t waste time to find and/or upload the last version of the game on torrent servers.

2 Likes

Nice thought… I never thought it this way… actually good. Look at what happened at Cities Skylines… I have all DLCs for free… who buys DLCs?? Tho I bought the base game.

Oh wait… no way… I WANT FREE DLCs!!! I am ok If devs charge more money for base game… but I want free DLCs.

1 Like

FREE DLCs is exactly same thing with upgrading base game with DLC components so I am also OKAY with free DLCs.

But why Devs should work on separate DLCs and their coding instead of just updating base game? I mean it has no point unless Steam gives something to games with DLCs.

1 Like

@NastyGamer as it is EA game isn’t the model going to be features are going to be added when they are ready as updates to the the base game and will be free? The price of the base game will go up after each update (due to extra content) for people who have not already bought it.

The Devs have stated in a forum post of a Dev blog that they expect to reach a full release in a bout a year which is plenty of time to get all the new feature in with DLC or expansion pack

Feel this will be quiet like prison architect’s release structure.