The 3/5 features you want implemented next

I’m cheating here, but i want another feature :slight_smile:
A layout / design mode, where you can designate a layout without actually building it. Like Prison Architect, but then also allowing you to put text anywhere, so you can describe what you want to do

5 Likes

Does the construction model not already support this as you put down blueprints and then call in the contractors to do the building. This would mean that you can set down a full airport if you wanted before calling people in to construct. I appreciate that you may not be able to stop them building all set down blue prints.

1 Like

And that last sentence is the cracker. I want to design new expansions to my airport before i actually want to build them. A grand zoning plan as you will, where i can see if it fits, mull it over while running the game, implementing pieces of it when i have the need / money

1 Like

In order:

1. airside completed with pushback tugs, catering, fire services, snow clearing, debris clearing, remote stands, buses
  2. Large 20 x 20 stand for 747, 767, 777, 787, A340, A350, A380 size aircraft, along with optional or upgradable multiple air bridges.
  3. multi-floors implemented, along with lifts, stairs, escalators, road ramp objects
  4. Customs and immigration (I think multifloors is really need to make the routing work for customs and immigration)
  5. passenger amenities such as hotels, chapels, museums, etc.
3 Likes
  1. Parking. Drop off, short term and long term.
  2. Expanded business management. Ability to out source airport services such as janitorial, security, ramp, etc…
  3. Airline catering services and sewage services.
  4. Out buildings. Including small hangers for GA businesses, Airline facilities, Hotels, Mantiance facilities, Large Hangers for airlines.
  5. more business types. Kiosks, Car rentals with rental lots, currency exchanges, etc…
2 Likes
  1. Expandable areas (so that you can buy more land)
  2. More complex terminal layouts
  3. A lot of bug testing

Edit: ooooops already implemented this week

20 Likes

Lol love when you guys reply to these types of threads with that response.

4 Likes

Well, we do read everything. Sometimes we’ll reply as well. Might not always be what everyone wants but we’re consolidating features that are important for the future as well as what you people voice your concerns about! Happy to serve you! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Now we’d love to have you guys get some sleep. Its late there. Man i remember late nights in my 20s, but you guys are next level :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, I have no idea how they do it! Don’t get me wrong I’m working at the moment (2am where I am) and will be here all night but that’s not exactly of my own volition. Their dedication has not gone unnoticed!

2 Likes

Oh no, not that joke again! :stuck_out_tongue: Good job!

5 Likes

Well, prepared for expandable areas. No functionallity to expand land yet, but the land is there in the world. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That’s fair! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you don’t title the first update “Expansion pack” and add the ability to buy more land then i’m gonna be very disappointed in you

6 Likes

but what about cargo?

1 Like

What about “what about cargo?”?

1. More aircraft (A321, B757, B767, A330)

2. More airlines

3. Less time until release :wink:

3 Likes

Let me drop my wishlist here

1. Modular security
  2. Freight/cargo system
  3. Customs/Immigration
  4. Special aircrafts (helos, private jets, SAR planes etc)
  5. Multi-storey buildings
1 Like

1.Cargo
2.Cargo
3.Cargo
Why? Because cargo :stuck_out_tongue:
No but seriously cargo ads a whole new dimension to the game maybe even more than GA

5 Likes

that’s what I meant