Stuck passengers on small gate

I have these stranded passengers hanging round a small gate outside - I toggled it for GA and commercial then realised it wasn’t connected for passengers to walk into the terminal.

Now i can’t shift them. I tried demolishing a bit of taxiway to construct a footpath back tot he terminal but they ignored it. They’ve been stuck there for a day now. How can I rescue them?

1 Like

Have you tried resetting person nodesq in console (F10)?

just tried that - doesn’t seem to do anything :frowning:

Did you try using the console and reloading the save file? That helps fix the problem for me sometimes when I use the console.

I’ve had the same issue. Only way of solving it,was build a sidewalk to the inside of the terminal to get rid of them. Don’t forget to secure it. Destroy everything in its path.

Thanks, sorted now, had to demolish taxiway and 2 stands to build a rescue path. They were stuck for a couple of days, I’m expecting legal action for my incompetence.

1 Like

The situation you’ve caused is indeed tricky from a development perspective, good that you were able to solve it. I think we have a few ides of how to sort it so that you won’t have to build additional paths for them but it’ll take some time to get those implemented.

2 Likes

it was better than waiting for them to die or get run over buy a baggage cart. :slight_smile: If you try to set a small stand for CA can it route-check to ensure pax can escape to the arrivals hall from the apron?

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.