Stand disappeared

No Joke, I managed to let a stand disappear during turnaround process… :thinking:

I did some changes at a bathroom, but not even in this zone…

2 Likes

Thank you bringing up this issue. :slight_smile:
I do notice it very often on my airport. But as I have changed land size, I cannot report it.

In my cases it can appear when I do rename an object (after leaving the window or pressing Enter). At the beginning, a stand disappeared as in your example. In my last savegame it could also delete other objects like staff rooms or de-iceing pads.

When renaming the object, I always recognize that this issue just happened. 1) there is a short lag and 2) I hear the contract-sign/cancel sound which makes no sense at this point.

There is no way to reproduce it, it can appear completely random. (I’ve reloaded the savegame, did the same renaming again and then it worked.)

1 Like

I had it, too, when hitting enter. I wanted to save, tipped a name and hit enter.
I lost stands or a runway through it. “Enter” seems to repeat last action or so… hard to explain…

2 Likes

Did you report this ingame with the bug reporting tool?

@Alexander ^

1 Like

I noticed this happens to me when I am renaming the stand, or I at least have my cursor in that field. If I hit “Enter” on my keyboard to “secure” my entry, that action seems to delete my stands. I think I reported this a while ago with no luck. Of course, they’ve been on vacation for almost 2 weeks now.

1 Like

I’m happy that others have this issue too. That means it’s not caused due to changed Savegames. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wait, are you having the issue upon a reload, or is it happening during gameplay? My issue is during gameplay, which I know has nothing to do with save files/loading up a save.

1 Like

Yes, it is during gameplay.

I’ve just wanted to mention that you can save the game before you start renaming things, then you get the issue, load the savegame again and do everything exact the same, the issue will not appear at that step.

1 Like

Had a bathroom accidentally deleted like 5 times while trying to rename it because of this bug :rofl:. The best way to avoid it is to not press enter, but I can’t help it !

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.