[Solved] The game doesn't start

Hey

When I want to start the game the only thing, I see are these clouds floating around.

I tried to delete the “GameSetting.json” but it didn´t helped.

It worked fine until my PC crashed and I had a blue screen.

Thx

1 Like

Hi iPosss, can you give a little bit more insight in what happened? Did your PC crash before or after you started ACEO? Which version (default/experimental/internal) and version number of the game are you running?
Did you try a delete and re-installation of the game? Maybe good to back-up your save games before you do that. as I don’t know if Steam deletes all of them.

1 Like

Hello, you’re having the “floating cloud bug”. Solution is the following:

The game does not load properly when I start it and I see nothing but floating clouds

Locate a file called “GameSetting.json” in your Apoapsis Studios directory in which Airport CEO stores its data files. Delete “GameSetting.json” and launch the game.

You’ll find the correct file by pressing the windows button + R and then typing in “%AppData%” without quotes! :slight_smile:

I tried to delete the “GameSetting.json” but it didn´t helped.

Locate a file called “GameSetting.json” in your Apoapsis Studios directory in which Airport CEO stores its data files. Delete “GameSetting.json” and launch the game.

I think he already tried that and he still didn’t manage to fix it.

I am pretty sure the wrong file was deleted, close to 99,999999% sure as this issue has always been caused by a corrupt GameSetting.json file.

2 Likes

It was my fault I deleted the wrong “GameSetting.json” (the one that is the Steamapps Folder)

thank you for helping me :slight_smile:

3 Likes