[Solved] Bug report in game says Error 500 cant send

Two things:

In game bug report seems to be on the fritz. It says Error 500 cant send bug report. No connection to the server

2- Im on the experimental branch0 Beta 7.0.3. The stands seems to have a long delay when you have all the requirements set for GA to use them. The bouncy cog doesnt disappear until hours later yet the GA planes land and park like normal.

3- The peeps, so far the administrators and construction workers act weird. Like they are thinking real hard and takes them a while to execute. If an admin is in the bathroom, he just stands there for hours then goes to the bathroom in the stall and stands- doesnt leave. Eventually he goes back to the desk. Same with construction workers. If I only allow admins in staff room, the construction workers just stand there and eventually hours later they leave.

Had this today after what looks like 2 patches. Played yesterday (last night) with this not even existent.

Hi

The bug reports are going to a 3rd party web plattform. Most time, this connection issue does solve itself after a few minutes or hours.
Try it later again.

Possible reasons for this issue:
A) This 3rd party plattform is temporary not available
B) Your savegame is very big or your internet connection isn’t the fastest which creates timeouts attaching your savegame to the ticket
C) If the issue is always, maybe your firewall blocks outgoing connections from your local ACEO installation

1 Like

Im guessing a hiccup perhaps. That was the first time the internal bug sender was red and gave the error 500.

Any update concerning this:

2- Im on the experimental branch0 Beta 7.0.3. The stands seems to have a long delay when you have all the requirements set for GA to use them. The bouncy cog doesnt disappear until hours later yet the GA planes land and park like normal.

3- The peeps, so far the administrators and construction workers act weird. Like they are thinking real hard and takes them a while to execute. If an admin is in the bathroom, he just stands there for hours then goes to the bathroom in the stall and stands- doesnt leave. Eventually he goes back to the desk. Same with construction workers. If I only allow admins in staff room, the construction workers just stand there and eventually hours later they leave.

Had this today after what looks like 2 patches. Played yesterday (last night) with this not even existent.

This sometimes happens when an update has hit in the background, try saving, rebooting and loading your game.

2 Likes

This was happening after the updates. I saved and restarted a few times.

Possible reasons for this issue:
A) This 3rd party plattform is temporary not available
B) Your savegame is very big or your internet connection isn’t the fastest which creates timeouts attaching your savegame to the ticket
C) If the issue is always, maybe your firewall blocks outgoing connections from your local ACEO installation

A- Probably they went down
B- No, I just started a new airport from scratch
C- Nope, only happened last night. First time Ever.

Will play a little later to see if #2 and #3 cleared up. I saw an update this morning.

Ok, the in game bug report is back and looks like the peeps just standing around is gone also.

2 Likes