[SOLVED] Aceo experimental build unable to start

Hi, fellow CEOs,
So, I woke up this morning just to find out that my ACEO can’t be opened anymore. I tried restarting the mac, tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software again, but still, it doesn’t work.
Steam client has been showing me this screenshot.

Please help fix this issue.

Edit: I could not repair local library folders because I could not find Steam library folders. I tried to verify local files but it still shows ‘Verified’. It also shows this message “failed to start process OS error 4294956469.”
Thanks

I had the same issue as well, it was working before the 32.12-1 update. and not working after the update. If you have the experimental branch activated, you can deactivate it and go to the default branch and load that instead. Thats what I did until I hear back from them on the issue. Here is my post about it asking them about it…

1 Like

The default branch works fine. Thanks for the assist. Must be the wrong coding for the Mac.

2 Likes

It might be related to latest update. IO operations can be pain in the ass

[ACEO-17324]- Persistent logging implemented to better detect potential saving issues

Thanks for making us aware! We’re working on a fix. Probably something minor that went wrong during deployment, nothing critical :slight_smile:

It happens on Windows aswell I’m afraid.

It’s probably not that, I think. Minor change that, actually :slight_smile:

Soon their will be a working exp-branch for you!

1 Like

The experimental branch is now functional again :smiley:

3 Likes