Service stairs

Build object idea: Service stairs.

With the implementation of multi-floor terminals, I would love to see some ‘service stairs’. These should be narrower then the regular 6 x 6 stairs to take staff to, for example, the baggage basement or a service tunnel.

These service stairs could be 2 or 3 x 6 and marked as staff only (or using the zoning system) to avoid passengers wondering in prohibited areas.

5 Likes

yes

Did you take the idea from me?

I want this, to be used by construction workers only.

only one ladder for all of us?!

Hey you don’t need to hire all of them. Sometimes one can complete The Whole job.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::wink:

Jk.

1 Like

This should be a simple but powerful improvement. It always looks wrong trying to make an employee staircase with the “giant” stairs we currently have.

I totally agree. I have stairs leading down to my baggage bay’s but they are inside my secondary office and they are gigantic, taking up most of my intended office space.

I have stairs leading down to my baggage bay’s but they are inside my secondary office and they are gigantic, taking up most of my intended office space.

There is actually a suggestion for that. It is slightly diffrent from this suggestion.

:wink:

1 Like

works out just fine! I like it. :grinning: :smiley:

Ps: I am unfortunately out of votes though. :sweat_smile: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :sleepy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.