Random Aviation & Airport CEO Polls

Which network/networks do you fly with?

• VATSIM
  • IVAO
  • PilotEdge

0 voters

I am doing mostly newer aircraft because a lot of the older planes will be out of service soon. I see the ERJ is not too popular!

@CaptainCat something like this? :wink:

2 Likes

I am putting my vote on the CRJ900 now. I just flew a extremely new one out to Cleveland and an older one but still newish back. Really like the plane, even if it’s a regional jet

What do you usually do on a long haul flight?

• Use airplane IFE
  • Listen to music
  • Sleep
  • Podcasts
  • Read
  • Work on your laptop
  • Play on your laptop
  • Other things on laptop
  • Play video games
  • Other

0 voters

• Fast food
  • Cafes
  • Local restaurants
  • On the aircraft

0 voters

We’re do you eat in the terminal?

What US airline do you pick

• United
  • Delta
  • American
  • Southwest

0 voters

This is hard…

Yeah I just chose major most know Airlines excluding virgin America because there quality so just matching there quality is pretty much what I tried I’m currently relaxing in the Caribbean for vacation 5 hour flight from klax-kclt then kclt-uvf another five hour then a flight from uvf-KMIA then Kmia-klax

I picked delta, because AA is always delayed and low quality. Delta is way cooler to spot, I go plane spotting and AA looks bland.

1 Like

Well all depends on the point of view if never really had a problem with a airline except for southwest

Could have done with a 5th option for lounges IMO. It’s the place where I eat at the airport the most.

Just stumbled across this video, what do you all think?

2 Likes

I think this is why I suggested being able to design the signs of the airport, huuuge part of airport design :wink:

1 Like

@letsdothis41, you forgot the only good US airline. :scream: Why do people always forget JetBlue? It is by far the best US airline. :confused:

2 Likes
  • Long Lines
  • No food through security
  • Turbulence
  • Missing Bags
  • Airport Congestion
  • Overbooked flights

0 voters

What is your least favorite thing about flying?

By no food through security do you mean buying on non secure side and not being able to take secure, or that you cant even buy on secure? It’s been 30 years since ive been to europe so i dont recall airports there.

DFW international airport is so big u almost don’t see any long lines, and the airport is never congested

I’m in the middle between almost can’t wait and desperate. I’ve been following since the first devlog and amazed how much Fredrik and Olof designed dreamed and out came what looks like an awesome game. Bravo to them!

This is in the US, and I mean buying food on non-secure and not being able to bring it to secure.