Ramp Agents & Remote Stands Bug

Anyone else had issues where not the full number of ramp agents that should be deployed to remote stands occurs? Sometimes I get all of them, sometimes I get 1 instead of 4, and sometimes I get none?!

It can’t be the zoning otherwise I wouldn’t get any at all. Any ideas?

Bug Report ACEO-15753

The only reason I can think of is lack of ramp agents or ramp agents got stuck in somewhere. Could you check them?

You already reported bug to developers so the best you can do is waiting.

Ha definitely not either. They’re all sat relaxing in the staff room enjoying a little break which is connected to the terminal, and to the car stops all securely zoned. I actually go overboard with my staff numbers so that delays because of staff not being on hand aren’t an issue. There might have been 20-30 ramp agents in that staff room alone when the above issue occurred :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do they, sometimes, arrive very late?

I observe this issue on all staff types, as it is imho a job assignment issue. So idling staff is nearby, but job is assigned to a staff member at the other end of the airport → walking takes ages, so job is done/over, before assigned staff arrives…

1 Like

Yeah permanently haha I even build specifically zoned Ramp Agent Staff Rooms close by and they still get assigned to a gate at the other side of the airport

I had another problem with ramp agents tonight. after the work is done, they do not return to the staff room but are still standing by the plane. even restarting the game does not help! I sent the bug report.

I’ve seen a few reports on this, yes, and it’s not only that the mechanics of remote ramp agents is complex but there seems to be in rare cases a bug which lefts them standing, usually when there’s a high work load and not enough ramp agent demand. There’s a button in the F10 panel that can reset stranded ramp agents, but in general I would recommend a surplus of ramp agents to keep this issue from happening.

I had the same problem. adding a larger number of ramp agents did not help. the problem disappears only when I have more baggage carts than plane stands.
(3 airplane stands = 4 baggage carts)

I’m having massive surplus (from 2x up to 5x more as needed) on ramp agents, security staff and airport staff, but can observe this behaviour at all this staff types.
So, as written, imho it’s a job assignment issue…

@THOMSON: I usually have 2 carts per active flight (1 loading, 1 unloading) for faster processing. When having less, baggage handling takes ages or brakes down. I’m not sure if this is a bug, or just a logical consequence… Anyone knowing more about this?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.