Planing tool

can we please have a planing tool, its difficult to judge what you are building and i think having this tool will help.

4 Likes

What you could do is just put the game on pause and just plan out what you are building like that.

No, a planning tool is needed.

3 Likes

Within the UI suggestion thread for testers I proposed the following;

Add a ā€œwire frameā€ block object, that has a drag/drop size adjustment like apron or footpath, to map out your airport in blocks before committing resources.

There has been no specific response to it yet.

Some ā€˜otherā€™ game has this built in, and its honestly a Godsend, canā€™t see myself doing without it :wink: The ability to map out what you want, regardless of what you will get, is just a great thing. One can have a ā€˜visionā€™, map it out, not necessarily meeting those goals, but itā€™s still nice to plan :slight_smile:

1 Like

In prison architect this feature was many alpha in. This game is still early in development so should be a stretch goal

I like to see a planning option in game.

1 Like

Right now Iā€™m using a semi-planning. deciding where I want to build something, place is, continue on and maybe go back on previously placed objects to re-arrange things. As long as the constructors arenā€™t on the airport, nothing get build. :slight_smile:

I do all my planning in Adobe XD now until there is a possible planning tool. great thing about that is you you can save plans and edit them later etc. Then if a build goes obsolete due to new releases, I still have the plan for the airport saved!

1 Like

planning tool would be good

With all the new features implemented, I think a planning tool (like in prison architect or simairport) should be (re)considered in the near future. I think this is not a big feature, and i am dying for this being implemented!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.