Planes Not Arriving

What is with the medium stand that is not connected to the terminal?

Can you check what happens when you reconnect the taxiway node and the runway node?

Compare your yellow line to the one at my airport:

I am having the same issue, I expanded and then everything stopped.

I have also got a huge amount of people just stuck in the terminal :frowning:

I built a new exit and nobody would leave. I built a 2nd exit and it worked. Hmmm

Do you have enough security staff?

Does your runway give you a queue count?

@clc - was your issue resolved?

@Kwaku - looks strange indeed, from your setup in the screen at least I can’t see nothing wrong. Are you still having this issue?

I have not played since but it was still happening. I will try again but it is certainly odd. I just realised that I didn’t save it because i just wanted to go back to when it was working. I will expand again to see if the issue persists

After Inspection I think that it may have something to do with removing a stand and boarding desk. as soon as that happens then the people start to build up and go nowhere as well as no flights coming in

I’m afraid my issues weren’t solved. I was also unable to reply as I have just signed up and used my daily allowance.

Admins, ellevate the guy pls ;)… @clc

I realise now, I may have not described issues accurately.

• No planes land, despite being scheduled.
  • Therefore passengers cannot check-in and congregate with nothing to do in the check-in hall.
  • All staff are in surplus, there are multiple check-in desks assigned to the baggage bay which is assigned to the gates.
  • Runways and taxiways are connected fine as planes were operating on them, but now not.

I would also like to thank everyone for the given attention to this issue for a game which is otherwise stellar.

Did you open your runway? Did you open the Airport? Do your runways accept medium and small planes? commercial and GA?

Yes. All done.

I have the same problem!

Same here. Everything is set up perfectly and not even a single GA lands.

Please provide your savegames so someone from the community can check everything and provide advice.

2 Likes

I still have this problem

My flights were operating correctly with my newest game. Flights stopped arriving about 30 minutes ago. So, I manually released planes, and flights started to arrive. This is all on Small Stands only. I have sufficient Airport Staff and Ramp Agents.

Same issue here…I have posted a reply in another topic as well

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.