Passengers do not go thru security

I do have some issues with passengers, even with 10 Security Points, all within the Security and Open area, the Passengers into the terminal to the gates all stop and holds just outside the Security Exit and do NOT use none of the Security Checkpoints even if they are all green an operative…

Are you on 21.11? We encountered a serious bug with security checkpoints and reverted to 21.10. Please restart Steam to change version. Sorry for the inconvenience.

No I am on 21.10 and had that issue even with 21.09…

As you see of the screenshot nothing say that the pax shouldn`t go thru security…

Do you hire like 40 security people? (we need a dashboard total of needed personal! :stuck_out_tongue:)

Think I have 50 of those!

But still it doesn`t work!

• do you have the bus stop for personal connected with security :stuck_out_tongue:? Most probably you did.
  • do you have the “pause” room for employees nearby this stand, set the room on Security personal only?

A theory but are you sure your security points are set for “passenger”?

Everything is there…

It is set for Passengers and yes it is a bus stop connected…

Do you have a small manned security check for just personal? (close all other temporary if need be to get personal), maybe they cant enter the secure area?

Yes I do have that…

It seems that Fredrik says it is a known bug, so we will see when a new update comes…

Did you save and load the game already? it fixed several personal problems for me in game before.

I have tried everything, it is a known bug.

And they know about it…

1 Like

I have a somewhat similar issue in 21.11 where the guards just won’t go to their security checkpoints, and therefore no passengers can pass. Deactiviting and activating it again solves this problem (temporary).

1 Like

My passengers won’t go through my security at all there planes are waiting the security points are staffed the queues are empty and the passengers are at the front of the airport complaining