Not a contract available and tutorial locked

Hello,
I finally managed to build a small terminal that seems to be satisfactory, however when trying to accept my first contract with airline, I realized that there was no contract available (although the tutorial is asking to accept). Only a construction and fuel contract (from the beginning of the game) was available.

When reloading the game, all the contracts offered are gone! The page is blank. The tutorial that looks like a cell phone is still active and asking to accept a contract with airline. However, when entering the tutorial menu, everyone was restarted and only the first one that teaches how to make the airstrip is available. However, when entering it, it appears that everything is finished.

I clicked on skip, but the “regular airport” tutorial is locked in the part where I must make the contract (the same for cell phone).

I’ve already used F10 to restart contracts, but nothing happens.

For the record, I have all the requirements to accept commercial aviation and nothing has an error message.

Here are some images.

Can someone help me?

Did you research new projects with administrators?

1. When you open flight planner (F), are your stands there or is it empty?
  2. In the main menu → mods, check if you accidentally didn’t check the option to hide vanilla businesses.

mbobojar

Did you research new projects with administrators?

I completed the “commercial license” and “night flights” projects.

OKChris

1. When you open flight planner (F), are your stands there or is it empty?
  2. In the main menu → mods, check if you accidentally didn’t check the option to hide vanilla businesses.

Yes, both stands are available without an extra message.
I already looked at the mod option and it is empty. Although whenever I load the map or create a new game, I get the message below.

Problem solved! I validated the game files via steam and 11 of them failed. After the contracts came back.

Thanks for the help anyway!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.