"No Connection to Runway" from Medium Stands!

Are you sure your runway is long enough to handle medium aircraft

The runway must be 800 metres in length

1. Click the runway and check to see how long it is on the left of the pop up window
  2. If it is shorter than 800m upgrade it
  3. If it is 800m make sure you have selected for it to handle medium aircraft in the pop up window

With a farther Pushback point.

You also only need 1 row of taxiway nodes rather than 2

Is it possible to get a more zoomed out view

I know it only needs one row, but I thought I would try change the pushback. He is my runway specs.

I would try taking out one line of nodes anyway to see if it fixes it

. As Zoomed out as I can get.

Would you be able to upload the save?

Sure, how do I do that?

If you have a google account, go to google and search for ‘google drive’

You can then upload the save file to there and copy the long from google drive and paste it in this topic

The save can be found at the location stated in this post

With only one row of nodes and correct pushbacks.

Have you managed to find that save file yet?
I would like to run it on my machine to see if it works

I am digging for it. No luck yet…

You may have to type in the file address manually

select “Go to Folder…” from the “Go” menu & type in or paste in a filepath. Press the “Go” button & you are there.

I am sorry, I don’t even know where the “Go” menu is. I know how PC’s work and just bought this MAC a month or so ago.

Honestly, I am very unhappy with it. I wish I would have just gotten a $2,200 Alienware PC.

In Finder either open the ‘Go’ menu and then select ‘Go to folder’ or when in Finder hit ‘shift-command-G’ There you can enter: ~/Library/Application Support/unity.Apoapsis Studios.Airport CEO/Saves

Honestly, I am very unhappy with it. I wish I would have just gotten a $2,200 Alienware PC

You’re doing fine, made the right decision! :slight_smile: :+1: You just have to get used to it, after that you never want to go back! Have to work with Mickeysoft for specific applications and I men do I LOVE it when I can go back to my Mac environment! :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.