Need higher frequence of private cars and public transport

Hey. I have a passenger overkill at my airport. I think the frequence of transportation is too low. I think I need a tip.

Thx, Daniel

4 Likes

This happens to me too, I wonder if there is a way to speed up the frequency :thinking:

1 Like

Subways…

2 Likes

Build more maybe??? Welcome to the community @SaxoDanD

1 Like

Parking garages?

1 Like

At a certain size there is currently not enough transit traffic by street to handle all those pick up requests. So then I go and close all bus, car and taxistops and force pax to use subway stations. This reduces the no of pax in the airport a lot.

(Give the issue to the Subway CEO)

1 Like

It would be very nice to have a level of dynamic traffic. I believe you currently always get an X number of buses per hour, regardless of whether 5 people arrive or 50. It would be very nice to have a slightly more dynamic system with a shorter and a longer version of the current bus so you can vary there.

It would be a nice attention to detail and make the airport feel like it is actually growing

2 Likes

Taxispots where a pile of taxis are waiting for arrivals.

3 Likes

How many entrances do you have? Still have two.

1 Like

Thx Scottie!

1 Like

Ok. Thx! Will try it out.

1 Like

This is continuously balanced and something that will have a few improvement as of Alpha 35.3-6.

4 Likes

i would like to have a slider at the economy tab for this. Higer cost = More buses
Ofc there shoul be an R&D to unlock this . Also ive noticed that if i place 3 bus stops. sometimes PAX que at one stop. but the first 2 or 5 buses go to the other stops?

2 Likes

I have an issue with the landside transport, but wasn’t sure whether it was my construction or not.

Basically, the more I build of anything, the more the transport that serves that item appears, eg. I had 4 Taxi stands, and there were 4 taxis arriving at the same time to serve those stands. As soon as I put two more taxi stands down, the taxis now arrive in groups of six…

The other thing that is happening is that private cars arrive and fill my car parks, but none of them drive away again after their flights, so I now have three car parks full of cars.

If this/these are bug(s) then I’ll put in a report next time I play…

1 Like

Well I’m assuming that you have queuers at those stops? Alternatively incoming traffic and passengers that need to arrive to the airport. Of course the more structures spawn more vehicles of a specific type.

As for the departing vehicles that sounds like a bug, please bug report the save and I’ll have a look at the balancing.

2 Likes

Reported this morning, ACEO-28520

After two hours’ play I noticed that some of the car park spaces were free, but they soon filled up again…

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.