Narrow Items

Which ones, the game, Covid-19, climate chang, fires in australia, fires around CA, or all… :rofl: :mask:

2 Likes

They are different games. Both games have their strong and weak points in them and players are free to play whichever they want.

Oh really, Captain Obvious. Is it that hard to understand, that the point is simply to say: AI can handle the one way escalators when it is done correctly. Using that as an excuse not to do one way escalators isn’t exactly a valid point. Even without changes to AI we still can use one way escalators easily and just provide a path backwards by using one set of escalators instead of always forced to do 2-way things. 4 up and 1 down for example.

@Pasi I strongly suggest you to watch your attitude against other users. Developers gave that decision. If you don’t like this decision you can always go and play that other(s) games however you like. No one is forcing you to play AirportCEO.

I also suggest you to stop this discussion on a feature request topic otherwise admin actions will be considered.

5 Likes

Can’t wait for this to get implemented…

I think it has been

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.