Modded airline contracts not generated

Yes, there can be a situation if you have to airlines of the same name it will block one of them working.

S

I would have understood that, but it never had two mods for the same airline.
quite strangeā€¦

then it may be that the older mods block new ones no matter if same name or not and no matter if activated or notā€¦ it is enough when they are downloaded and cause they hace a lower number, they gotnpicked up firstā€¦

This is definitely an issue Iā€™ve been trying to deal with as well.
Iā€™ve made sure to look at the ā€˜updatedā€™ date and if itā€™s any earlier than 2019, I skip adding the mod in the workshop.
Interestingly, Iā€™ve had some modded airlines that showed up fine, then I had to cancel the contract due to the liveries not showing up correctly, then the contract never repopulated.
Iā€™ve deleted the real businesses and the real Airline lounges mods and things seem to be working as expected so farā€¦
Another symptom I seem to run into at the same time is that the auto planner fails to plan my small planesā€¦ so the small stands go unused. Once I pared back some contracts and mods, they seemed to start working all of a sudden.

Honestly without adding a mod and seeing if it works one by one, not sure if thereā€™s any way to track down what mod or mods can be breaking the rest of them.

I did realize that by adding too many mods, my airport physically doesnā€™t have enough stands to handle all the flights so keeping the number down really isnā€™t a bad thing.
I just wish I could download all the mods and have the game activate/deactivate by save file rather than globally.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.