[Mod] Airport CEO Custom Buildables 1.2.1: Click & Drag

I know things with the mod are static. But with a trolley stand I mean something like in this picture.
I think it’s a lot of work to make a texture for this but i’ll try to look into the guide and make some nice additions for the game.

3 Likes

Hey!

I managed to created a large variation of floor tiles.

Its working and you can get it from the steam workshop:

Looking forward to hearing your comments!

cheers!

5 Likes

They look absolutely amazing :exploding_head:

For anyone who wants to make mods: Always feel free to do so and reach out to me for any help you may need. I may not respond too quickly, but I am happy to help.

1 Like

Airport CEO Custom Buildables hasn’t been majorly affected by the new update, but is l broken. An emergency patch is coming later this afternoon

Version 1.1.1

• Bug Fix: Mod broken due to Airport CEO update
  • Bug Fix: Incorrect spelling of a log message

Roll-out status: :green_square: UMF updated, google drive updated, post updated, github updated

This is a patch for the new ACEO version with an extra little fix with log messages. Mod should be operational now! Have fun. :grin:

3 Likes

NEW ITEM - Coming Soon!!!. :man_pilot: :woman_pilot:

Wanna give a more architectural approach to your facades?
I will upload soon a modular facade window items to the Steam Workshop!

Give a better view to your passengers modernising the facades of your airport!
:airplane: :small_airplane: :flight_departure: :flight_arrival:

Check this “preview” out!

Currently finishing a handrail as room divider !!!

I will keep you posted!

5 Likes

Nice
Regarding handrail, can you add a divider similar to the one used for queues?

Hey. The handrail shown in the previous image works as dividers for queues…

I am waiting for an update to the CustomBuildables mode so I can group them all items together, otherwise the UI gets too big.

2 Likes

Sure, but I am looking for those default queues to be a placeable object.

Most airports have those flexible ones allowing to change the path.

The handrail is very solid.

2 Likes

Yeah the next update is going to be making these a lot easier to make. It will be like hedges!

2 Likes

By the way, I entered the game today, but an error suddenly popped up…,so how can i solve?

1 Like

That error means that the Airport CEO Custom Buildables was added to the game, used, and then removed. Now it has been added again, but since there was a time when it was removed the save load system the correct save data is not there for it to load stuff. You can press escape to disable the menu and continue playing as if the mod was freshly installed

Hey Andy.
I have been working on something… and also learned that those queue dividers are actually called Stanchion hehehe.

So, I have come up with this maybe its something close to what you had in mind?

Please let me know your thoughts…

5 Likes

That’s perfect. (Nothing more to say but to answer I have to write more characters)

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
The shadow, the little storage ones… Amazing

2 Likes

I’m excited to see we have a talented buildables creator :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Version 1.2: Click & Drag

• Epic: Custom Tileables!
  • Bug Fix: Reduced severity of minor error log message, because the message itself would cause loading to fail
  • Code Improvement: Slightly re-organized file structure

Roll-out status: :yellow_square:

• UMF updated, Google Drive updated, no updates to items and floors needed, GitHub updated, post updated
  • Pending: Mod documentation update (this may take a while)

Hello hello everyone! :smile: Today I’m announcing the second major update to Airport CEO Custom Buildables, the Click & Drag Update! This update introduces options to customize things like hedges, and so provides immense amounts of flexibility. This is also partially in partnership with @D0NJUAN, who is really taking up the mod creator role :tada:.

What is different with this update?
This update will be a bit different from other updates. It is smaller and easier to implement, due to a simpler system and a good code base I made during the Floors Galore update. However, there are a ton of features I can still add to the update. This means that rather than being one major release, and then nothing, I’m planning on a series of smaller updates after this to add things like diagonal support, full inner texture support, and variation support.
Also, there are no mods releasing with the update that is by me, just some things that @D0NJUAN will be releasing sometime soon.

I hope you enjoy this update, report any bugs below please, and see yah!

2 Likes

I would like to wish the devs, modders, community members, and player of Airport CEO happy holidays! :smile: Modding works are suspended till January as I will be on vacation. Next year is slated to bring a lot of new and exciting things :wink:, so I am looking forward to it . Thank you, and have fun!

2 Likes

Hey mate, just wondering if there is a place that I can download your buildables, as I haven’t found them on the Workshop!

1 Like