Medium Stand Start Game Message

It would be nice to somehow disable the ability to purchase and place Medium Aircraft Stands at the start of the game. You can only build the small runway until you buy a land expansion, so you should only be able to buy and place Small Aircraft Stands until you upgrade the runway to the proper length. Right now, if you buy and place Medium Aircraft Stands you are wasting money on a resource you can’t use until you have purchased a land expansion. My suggestion is to just lock it and have a message stating something like “Medium Aircraft Stands available once runway is lengthened” (or something similar).

2 Likes

And whist we’re on the subject of runway length, I think there needs to be an option to reduce the length of a runway.
The number of times I have made it 5 blocks too long and have to built an entirely new runway to get the right length

1 Like

The number of times I have made it 5 blocks too long and have to built an entirely new runway to get the right length

I have never heard of “runway shrinking” in my entire life :smiley:

“Uhh boss we made runway 50 meters longer than what we planned. What shall we do?”
“Destroy it I don’t want a long runway in my airport” :rofl:

2 Likes

@EG0611 is Right having a slightly longer runway shouldn’t be an issue unless it infringes on something else that you intend to build there. What you could do to avoid a “mistake” like that is slowly expand the runway don’t spam the expand button.

Yes but when I first started playing the game, there is nothing to tell you that the runway needs to be expanded by 5 clicks of expand runway to enable medium flights

The medium stands need a minimum runway size of 800 meters, that can be seen when you try to open a medium stand. When you upgrade the size of the runway you can see the length size in the display after each click.

Would be good to have this info in the runway box already, or even a direct one click to upgrade to ‘medium’ stand level.

Thats what I mean, although with time it is ingrained into me how long they need to be

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.