Medium Airport Bootup + Non-Queue entrance experiment

Current +1 floor, I grouped check in desks to have a visual counts, groups of 8.

1 Like

Current +2, lot of shops and international passport check, connected to 2 wings.

1 Like

Current -1, see the queue is still existent, the road system cannot handle traffic decently at all.

Neatly sorted trucks, which have to be resorted at each order from procurement. The new drag and drop to sort is very nice though!

2 Likes

Watching bags, when it works, is nice though :smiley:

1 Like

Seems everything works

Why is de-icing calculated in the oil ratio, when you do not have de-icing? I lowered prices and have lots of vehicles, so, thats the only thing I can think of that is influencing that issue.

However, since I watch the values a bit now, it seems that he satisfaction is not based on a rolling average, but on a almost instant calculation, very weird.

Of-course that issue still persists in the cash flow number on the HUD too.

Also, we cannot zoom into airline satisfaction statistics, so, you have no idea what is influencing the number under the hood.

2 Likes

Very nice that baggage claims can be in Secure space now.

1 Like

Reload gridlock, and just like RL drivers, not all lanes are utilized :wink:

2 Likes

Big stands inbound, lol, a bit of a building queue :wink:

1 Like

Large stands ready for planes.

How is it, that flights are assigned, when you have no runways allowed for the planetype?

1 Like

Highest ever I think; it seems that de-icing is not the problem in Fuel statistics, but Large Stands.

2 Likes

Wow, I never achieved 91%. It’s a shame that using gate seating makes the terminal quality drop to 25%. When I use good armchairs (which are cheaper than gate seating), the rating is at 50%. I hope it will be adjusted soon.

3 Likes

Current ground floor.

1 Like

Color things up a bit!! And decorate! :wink: :wink: :smiley:

1 Like

As a min-maxer, I am not really the “decorate” guy :wink:

1 Like

That works to!! Everyone does things differently! :wink: