List of thins already said?

So.
In the long run the ATR 72 and Dash Q800 and such will use some form of small stand and not gate? Sure they can park at the gate. But not actually use it. If this is implemented they need to be able to open the doors, like all the small stands aircraft do in the game today.

Besides, if catering is coming it would look so much better if they opened the doors. Same when you use the stair trucks.

Like vending machines and commercial billboards and tv screen of airlines commercial and random products to lively up the airport a bit hehe.

More airport announcements? Like personal/Last call or safety announcement? And a setting where we can set how often it should play, or not at all ofc.

The Air side bus should have beacons. Looks so empty when all other vehicles currently have beacons.

Besides, if catering is coming it would look so much better if they opened the doors. Same when you use the stair trucks.

Currently stair trucks have top closed version so you don’t see airplane door. Same thing will be implemented for catering trucks too.

Like vending machines and commercial billboards and tv screen of airlines commercial and random products to lively up the airport a bit hehe.

Vending machines will come. @Jettuh show us on one of dev blog. For other 2, I think they will be barely seen from top-down view

More airport announcements? Like personal/Last call or safety announcement? And a setting where we can set how often it should play, or not at all ofc.

Would be nice. Currently airport is silent and that would bring some atmosphere to it.

The Air side bus should have beacons. Looks so empty when all other vehicles currently have beacons.

I think it is a bug, please use in-game bug report system.

1 Like

He’s talking about models that use no stair truck.
But i wouldn’t push that forward too much. It’s said in the past how it’s not easy to implement, so even if they do make the effort, it’s will very likely start creating bugs in updates after so i believe such a thing is better to wait untill the game’s development is in a much later stage.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.