List of errors thus far that I have run into since 29.3

I tried to post the files on the bug report… I failed at tech. If you really need the files, message me or something and I can figure it out more. I don’t have a great deal of time to dig through my folders. I figure if I list out what has changed, perhaps it’ll help.

Previous version save file. Updated to the new version with a save. It’s a pretty busy airport, 24 large spaces and 7 small and 10 GAA spots. Baggage trucks aren’t involved, no baggage security. It’s a pretty smooth experience on a 3 year old laptop.

Since the update…
My security personnel had to all be fired and rehired. Out of nowhere, all of the previous security desks read no people, but there were 4 people there.

Many times now I’m having 1-2 passengers get lost. One guy was standing behind the counter of a shop right across the way from the boarding desk… standing there… doing nothing…

At one point, I had like 3000 people all get stuck in a weird row on the squares just after the security exit… they waited… then they eventually exited en masse… Not sure if there’s a change in the pathing after leaving security.

Frame rate hasn’t improved much at all. Tough to know if it’s worse since update, but I haven’t altered the number of plan spots, but did open a massive new terminal that has not yet been added to the airport operations, but did create additional pathing choices.

For some reason, I have no had it happen on numerous occaions where people simply stop within the person area of the bus and subway platforms… can’t tell if they’re coming or going, but they’re not loading any more. There’s no reason why they shouldn’t be moving to the terminal to check in, but there aren’t any people in check in area, so seems like there may be issues with the previous airport staff. I haven’t fired all of them yet like I did for the janitors and security staff. Since firing them, I have not had a single issue with security. I didn’t have issues with the ramp agents at all though.

I really enjoy this game from a work-flow consideration issue. How do you position things to make the entire process more efficient. Great modeling to work with.

Thanks for building it.

Hi,

Since yesterday have problems with staff and as well.
Strange thing, I load my save game, the current day is just starting and all goes smooth.
Untill next day, the suddenly at some point most of my staff freezes. Check in desks and boarding desks have no airport stafff. Also strange, ramp agents are performing as it should… so it’s not all staff…
Very strange.

Any ideas ?

Grtz

Is this being solved with the latest update?