Just a few ideas I've been contemplating

Hi,
Firstly amazing update, it has improved the game greatly for me (also I <3 Tulip Airlines’ livery idk why lol)

I am posting just to give some of my ideas and possible changes to the games ^^:

1. I think you may have added a system in which you would send buses that were empty on purpose (?) however you get buses that are empty sent to the contractor drop off, quite annoying if you are getting deliveries for some buildings and they’re blocked by some empty buses.
  2. If you either added one-way roads or just turned off the mechanic which means that buses turn in the middle of the road. I’m not sure if this is just my pet hate or other people don’t like it.
  3. Maybe smooth off the lighting at night since you can see everything fine in the building but outside is very difficult, I can understand the need to preserve reality but in my view, this would improve the game at night
  4. Another pet hate is the vehicle checkpoint is always in the concrete variant whereas I prefer using the asphalt, so maybe adding a different variant would really polish it off.

Sorry if I sound really pretentious xD. I think the small details (and the bug fixes, in which you are doing a great job of controlling and fixing) will make this game brilliant.

3 Likes

When you “asphalt” the ‘vehicle checkpoint’ please add it to the fuel depots too :smiley:.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.