How does boarding on small stands work?

Looking into this. They are using what we call direct path when boarding. If the sidewalk is secure, they should be able to plot a path to the stand but need to verify this.

My sidewalk is secure, but they are still walking a straight line.

Yes, I think they are setup to go “direct” so it is a bug.

Edit. And btw I think it is pretty amazing that this was thought out by you guys and actually worked (somehow at least). We didn’t even think of this solution. :smiley:

3 Likes

Looking forward to the fix. On of the few things that really has been annoying me about the game.
Having small stands not directly beside a building gives you so many more design options :smiley:

I’ve tried designing it like this, it also works (don’t mind the security check and exit, it used to be a secure zone in both buildings + the crosswalks, I had to remove it to test another issue). That way, you can actually have seperate terminals, as long as they’re connected via the secure zone.

You can actually even zone it like this, and it works for me. The pax don’t have direct pathing to the stands as well.

Picture 1: I believe instead of having the weird out and back in the secure area, you can just zone all of it secure area, and then the crosswalk also