Ground control system predefined routes to/from gates

Feature request title:

I would like more ground Control,mainly predefining routes from and too the Gates, As in a specific lane for flights that are coming in,and a specific lane for flights that are leaving,kinda like strokes on a highway.

My reasoning for this is that way we can have planes way more organised,we can have it easier for them to get/ them too/from a take off strip/landing strip, causing a lot less glitching(i think) and a lot less slow moving traffic so they dont have to wait for one eachother to move…

Shitty Drawing of what i mean…

Or devs can just improve ATC system so you won’t need to set paths for taxiways :slight_smile:

Everyone who is interested in more ground control should also vote for one-way roads.

1 Like

Or this one: It’s a bit more general and would give more road options

Or we can do it with ATC Conversations.

Elaborate?

Why do we just have 10 votes?

Giving people more votes just inflates the numbers without any additional benefit.
Giving people more votes means topics will get closer together, meaning it will be harder to differentiate.
Having so few votes means you have to really think about what you care about :slight_smile:

Perhaps a feature request is not the right place to discuss this?

Indeed. Still; why just 10 votes, hahahahaha.

1 Like

And the Lord spake, saying, “First shalt thou make the Holy feature vote. Then, shalt thou count to ten. No more. No less. Ten shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be ten. Eleven shalt thou not count, nor either count thou nine, excepting that thou then proceed to ten. Twelve is right out. Once the number ten, being the tenth number, be reached, then, votest thou thy Holy Vote of requesting”

2 Likes

:rofl::joy:

But Father what shall thou do now,it has 30 votes! it is blasphemy!

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.