Graphic suggestion

In the next update can you pls like have a ultra fast in graphic options like every animation is gone so i can have better experience with this game cause it frustrating me cause every time i load up my airport i am greeted with lag

Hi and welcome

Can you write down your system specifications?
Do they fit with the minimum requirements?

|Processor|Intel(R) Pentium(R) 3556U @ 1.70GHz 1.70 GHz|
|Installed RAM|2.00 GB|
|Device ID|312C34AD-D798-4F4D-9578-433B1B9217A0|
|Product ID|00330-80000-00000-AA934|
|System type|64-bit operating system, x64-based processor|
|Pen and touch|No pen or touch input is available for this display|

Thanks.

Sadly you are way below the minumum requirements for this game. Your hardware isn’t really made for gaming. I guess your graphics card is also very low.

It isn’t even the graphics which cause the lags, it’s very likely every calculation (passenger, staff, vehicles etc) which the CPU has to do.

1 Like

it is smooth somtimes but when theres so many passenger it lags quite a bit but not unplayable

Ok, but then it’s the CPU which is the bottleneck and not the graphics. :slight_smile:

1 Like

when the pc is fully restarted and i start up this game it doesnt lag

when the pc is fully restarted and i start up this game it doesn’t lag

If the experience is better on a freshly restarted pc: that means that something other than Airport CEO is using your processor when you don’t restart the pc first. There isn’t anything that airport ceo could hope to do to run quickly if it only has a fraction of your computer’s power available to it.

The good new here though is that you do have a method you can follow to improve your experience: reduce the load on your computer from things other than airport ceo. You’ve done this by restarting, but it could also be as simple as closing your internet browser before you play.

There won’t be any miracles on your hardware though: too many passengers and the game will slow. One thing you can do is open the gameplay settings menu and reduce the passenger ratio per flight. This will reduce the passengers on each plane allowing you to service the large airliners without having to simulate huge numbers of people.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.