Game need character

Although off-topic but inbregard to growing conflicts with aquiring new space, noise restrictions, etc:
If you were able to pick your airport’s position on a map, it could influence both the catchment area and thus the number of OD-pax as well as the likelihood of getting problems when it comes to airport extension and noise. But obviously increase with proximity to urban areas

Are you asking to Include Google Map API so that u can choose ur airport’s location??
You will scare the Devs!!

either make your own thread or use the small ideas thread please :slight_smile:

1 Like

So honestly, I’ve been thinking about different things that I’d like to see that may help the ‘character’ of the game, and humor was one of them. Thanks to @anshu1605, it reminded me that I’d like to see people doing different things. I don’t mean coffee and bathroom breaks though, I mean for instance, someone tripping, maybe dropping something and frantically looking for it, maybe also someone who likes to read? I feel like while this could be considered as detail, it may help the character that @pderuiter might be looking for.

Which brings me to the next thing. Perhaps we’d have to wait until closer to release to see some of that ‘character’? Some of these seem like details that they plan to put in at the last minute. I really can’t wait to see what they come up with!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.