Game is not loading

hi

I am having issues loading my airport. Any ides that could help me, my v Airport CEO Alpha 35 Released (The Terminal Update) [Experimental] v 35.3.5 for 2 days.

It’s good that you’ve included the version, but a good bug report needs far more than that.
What’s your problem specifically? As you’ve described it the game could be crashing, or maybe the airport is loading with elves instead of airplanes, or possibly all the people are walking around on the taxiways.
Be specific and then hopefully someone can help.

My save do not load and game crashes.If it dues load items are not thare l.e parts of the baggage belts are missing.or taxiways ect this is still the case in v 35.3.6

You should place the topic in Support @djpiplee

hi

game is working now with v35.3.7

When the game load items are not thare l.e parts of the baggage belts are missing.or taxiways ect this is still the case in v 35.3.7
thanks

i know and moved it thanks

HI
When the game load items are not thare l.e parts of the baggage belts are missing.or taxiways ect this is still the case in v 35.3.7, 8, 9 AND 10
thanks

Please bug report this. The dev’s are looking for exactly this type of issue right now.

2 Likes

Steve is correct, can you bug report the save in which this happens and let me know the number?

hi
aceo-27498 robort

I see now that we’ve missed enabling a toggle which is crucial to getting the right information on this bug… unfortunately I will have to ask you to wait for today’s update, Alpha 35.3-12 and then resubmit the bug when it happens again. :frowning:

ok thanks

1 Like

-12 is out now, can you see if the issue still happens and then bug report it?

Hi @Olof

i have report it acep-27604

thanks

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.