Forum Etiquette. (Be polite)

Oh lol… @pderuiter u have replied the same thing to @Electric_Dipole in three threads!!! I think one was more than enough for one person.

All of them to Electric_Dipole!!

Well i didnt want to go find the topics that he/she blatantly didnt search for :slight_smile: but i did want to convey that these topics had indeed been brought up and that with a bit of search magic could have easily been found :smile:

2 Likes

It was "Just a suggestion! :wink: "

3 Likes

Exactly :stuck_out_tongue: btw, welcome to the forums electric dipole :smiley:

I must agree with the OP. This forum is far more rude than any others I frequent. Remember people come here new all the time, and have different levels of search skill, and different languages. Often their first impression is “hey moron” why can’t you use search. A simple point to the correct thread is enough, no chastisement is necessary. If someone is a repeat offender then perhaps harsher methods may be needed. Please don’t chase off new people who are interested in this game.

2 Likes

I think that this topic is no longer valid since the devs appointed 3 new community leaders some weeks ago. I suppose that everything is going better since then. If you still see someone behaving rude against other members, don’t hesitate to flag the post or contact me or one of the other community leaders! :smiley:

2 Likes