Filthy Executive taking a dump

Today’s Executives are not what they used to be… my COO is crapping right on the floor. In a public bathroom! Does no job skills mean no manners as well. And it only takes basic manners not to do this. Very basic! My oh my… :roll_eyes:

Enjoy yourselves, fellow CEOs, and stay healthy. And, of course, don’t crap on the floor! :astonished:

4 Likes

I hope you fired her?

5 Likes

Let’s be honest here… you removed the toilet… that’s pretty solid grounds for a harrasment lawsuit! I’d probably run the union relations programme as soon as possible if I were you… :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Well, even if it was removed she should still move or at least stop…

1 Like

I removed the toilet one or two days before this happened. I also filed a bug report, in my opinion the time between dismantling the toilet and her doing this was way too long. But maybe she decided to take a dump there while being in the other terminal. Still I don’t think it would take her that long to walk over there. :laughing:

Well, even if it was removed she should still move or at least stop…

If you tried to remove the toilet out from under me while I was in the middle of doing my business, I’d crap on your floor too.

3 Likes

@brandeng sepone did say this ^^^

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.