Employees can be assigned to a specific desk

Since vehicles can be assigned to specific stands/parking garages, it is more efficient for them to move around.

Due to my airports are usually very big and has only one terminal, moving staffs every where is a problem. I think of a solution by assigning specific employees to a specific desk&staff room, so they don’t have to travel for hours to work in their position.

For example, a ramp agent can be assigned to a check-in desk or an information desk & can be assign to a staff room near by. And the time consumed will decrease from hours to minutes.

I don’t if any of you also need this improvement/feature, but to me, it’s a great help.

Yeah, this feature would be very nice.
I think, it would be already enough if we could assign the staff to a dedicated staff room.

Another way might be, if we could assign how many people are allowed in a staff room.
With this, we could force a spread of the staff through the whole airport.

Yes, with large airports your staff will sometime walk very long distances to get a job. An idea would be to be able to pin staff to a staff room. The next step would be, to connect staff room with jobs (baggage bay, ticket counter, …) So that needed personell will be recruited from a specified staff room.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.