DevLog 85: Release Date

I was going to post that same image, looking forward to the release!

4 Likes

@Olof @Fredrik are we able to pre-order/buy the game before the 28th?

5 Likes

Will it be opened up for pre purchase?

Edit: Just saw your post Nielskuhh. Beat me to it.

3 Likes

No pre-orders or pre-purchases, we (and Steam) believe that transactions are the best when both parties receive their part at the same time.

13 Likes

FINALLY!!! A release date! Can you shut up and take my money in advance?

2 Likes

Already answered…

1 Like

And you can work from home, on your own schedule, work as much or as little as you like…

3 Likes

Olof and fredrick should make a new video for the youtube channel like saying the new and improved ACEO

4 Likes

Finally I’m so happy I know you guys are also anxious to hit the realease button you 2 years of hard work is about to come out cheers I hope you have champagne when you release and watch your copies become really popular :champagne:

5 Likes

also for thoughts who want time conversions, 7:00 AM HST, 10:00 AM PDT, 12:00 pm CDT, 1:00 pm EDT, 5:00 pm GMT, 7:00 pm CEST 3:00 AM AEST and 1:00 am AWST if your time zone isn’t on here http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/ there 1900 CEST and your timezone/city nearby

9 Likes

Yay!!! I’m so happy that after this very long wait I and other people from around the world will finally be able to build their airport of their dreams. This should be celebrated with fireworks and a flyover.

4 Likes

Very excited, i am planning on streaming this one right out of the gates :smiley:

2 Likes

I honestly really hope you rack up thousands of sales to pour back into the game (and also to reward yourself for your hard work)! The changelog is again ridiculous, in terms of the amount of bugs you’ve fixed since the last devlog, I just really hope it sells well :smiley:

7 Likes

DON’T YOU NEGLECT MY MOUNTAIN TIMEZONE!!! LOL

2 Likes

11 am for you there

1 Like

I can’t help but deal this will be true also it took me 10 minutes lol

22 Likes

Hey we’res is our a320 you’ve been working on

2 Likes

OnE MoRe WeEk Of ScHoOl?
YeAa BoIiIiI!:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hi from Nelson New Zealand. we are getting a new terminal here because of very high demand and growth. Being a taxi driver i am hoping for taxis in the game in the future. We have to pay a contract to the airport. One of the major issues of our airport is traffic to and from airport. Car parking and dropping off issues. Sometimes there is ques of cars. As taxi drivers we all have ideas how to fix lol. CANT WAIT TO GIVE YOU MY MONEY :wink:

5 Likes

Whelp I was right. GMT+7 = 12 AM, meaning I’ll buy this gem on the 2nd day it releases.

1 Like