DevLog 83: More Bug Fixing and New Screens

wait Tuesday or Thursday???

2 Likes

Thursday is what they said here and on Twitter. I dont think that they have made the same typo two times

Thrusday! :slight_smile:

Soooooo… If the DevLog 84 slides to Thursday… does that mean that there will be something big? But guys sincerely really really (and I can say “really” infinitely) AWESOME work guys!!! Love this game and I never felt this anxious for the release! Love y’all!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

(edit: I forgot the hearts)

5 Likes

In the interests of hype control, they’ve said no its not going to be a surprise release, but they might be in a position after the weekend to give a release date :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know. 100 bugs does sounds pretty incredible! And I’m assuming the dev log will again be pretty late, right?

I shamelessly stole this from google images, since it somewhat resembled a plane… a Hype Plane.

Looking forward to the game, but personally, my hype levels are in check :wink:

4 Likes

Well we all look forward to the log, I would prefer a quality game than one filled with bugs everywhere! I hope everything goes good!

1 Like

well see you all later im going into my cryosleep chamber see you Thursday

1 Like

I’m sure that @Fredrik and @Olof are happy that they delayed the release. I can only imagine the chaos if all these bugs were in the game with everyone trying it out! Good decision and keep up the great work! Looking forward to the next DevLog

7 Likes

That’s what I thought too. I mean how many bugs have they been fixing since August 25th? We all will profit from this decision. :wink:

10 Likes

Yeah I for one am glad that we will have a significantly less buggy game to play. I’m sure there are many more the community will inevitably find when they release early access since they’ll have many more people playing many different ways too. Good decision I think :slight_smile:

7 Likes

It would have been really cool to have a ticking bug’s squashed counter on display.

9 Likes

There are no brakes on the hype train here :slight_smile:

5 Likes