DevLog 68: A Short Update on This Week's and The Next Week's Progress

Here’s a very short update on this week and the week ahead. Sorry for it being very scarce in content but it’s 03:39 in Sweden now and this was the last thing I had on my agenda for today, hope you all can understand! :heart:

http://airportceo.com/devlog-68-short-update-weeks-next-weeks-progress/

Please take extra note of the fact that the forum and website will go down for sometime during the week. This is due to the fact that I am moving out of my student apartment and will have to move the server that is running the ACEO community. I expect it to take less than two hours to perform the relocation but it all depends on how long our DNS registrar will take for repointing the domain to our new IP address. Also, we’ve previously been running on 1Gb/s infrastructure which will now, sadly, be reduced to 100Mb/s. Hopefully this will not have an impact on the browsing experience and if so we will take necessary measures to relocate to a new 1Gb/s connection.

We’ll make sure to announce this on all our platforms before it occurs and also let you know when it’s all back up.

Sleep well or have a good day!

8 Likes

“Once June hits, all crucial parts of this project should start rolling out.”

Should I read too much into that or not?

Haha that’s really a short one! Good luck in your new place and I keep my hope for better news next week.

No. Because then you’ll have expectations that probably won’t be met.

Also, we’ve previously been running on 1Gb/s infrastructure which will
now, sadly, be reduced to 100Mb/s. Hopefully this will not have an
impact on the browsing experience and if so we will take necessary
measures to relocate to a new 1Gb/s connection.

Upload is key. :stuck_out_tongue: Classic DSL (compared to cable) should do the trick. :wink:

if you have a popular image-heavy thread…

Edit: I hope they don’t have a data cap :slight_smile:

Sweden, so that shouldn’t be an issue.
We have nice ISPs (Yay!)

1 Like

We don’t! :slight_smile: … and if image size turns out to be an issue then we’ll restrict the size people are allowed to upload.

Pretty excited for another contest. Maple needs to expand its reach outside of plane liveries.

1 Like

They said a spin on the last theme, so maybe they give us a name and we design a livery? Or they select airlines, and have us redo logos?

Or we could be designing a logo for a bank giving a loan or a franchised shop.

1 Like

I also think it will be logos for shops and restaurants.

I think it will be the same the airline design, but for shops.

No Monday devlog this week?

DevLog 69 is here! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: