Design Your Own Airline or Repaint

Personally, I like making “what if” liveries, because I want to see how those aircraft would look like if they existed. Besides that, liveries made using Med’s Templates look better than side photos of aircraft, I find. The liveries are also not very difficult to make, and don’t take that much time, at least using Pixelmator.

2 Likes

5 Likes

PAN AM Il-96M, livery by me, template made from Med’s 757-300 and Il-96-300.

5 Likes

You have literally taken the exact design of one of BA’s world tails.

Credit - flickr.com

4 Likes

It is, that’s why I labelled it “animals and Trees”, as that is the livery’s name

Thanks,

And yes, is true it is called DC-10, I didn’t saw my error, will edit I ton original post! Thanks for letting me know, didn’t noticed!

1 Like

You can’t just take a real world livery and claim it as yours why don’t you just make your own.

1 Like

The the livery besides the Tail was made by me, the tail is called “Animals and Trees”, that is precisely why I labelled it as such, and put the name in Quotes. I also used the stabiliser because I liked the livery, and the BA “Animals and Trees” 747-8i and 400 was made already. It also made sense to use it for the Air Rhodesia livery as Rhodesia was a former British Colony, (the same reason why I took inspiration from BA’s and Cathay’s liveries), as well as a tropical country, and I wanted to highlight the relation.

It doesn’t matter if you put it in quotes you are still taking something which was probably copyrighted and place it on a livery that you made so I would say take inspiration from the tail and make your own.

1 Like

4 Likes

2 Likes

XL Airways Il-96-400M, Template made from Med’s Il-96-300 and 757-300, livery by me.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Ohana By Hawaiian Il-96M, template made using Med’s 757-300 and Il-96-300, livery by me.

3 Likes

I like this a lot :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Gosh if there was a way to convert these designs to ACEOMM :sob:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Ohana By Hawaiian 747SP and 747-8SP, Livery by me, 747SP Template by Med, and -8SP made using Med’s -8i and SP Templates

2 Likes

Ohana By Hawaiian 747-400D, Template by Med, livery by me

2 Likes

Ohana By Hawaiian 747-8i, temple by Med, livery by me

2 Likes