Crash Error:

I reinstalled AirportCEO and now it wont open, it gets to the configuation screen, i press play and 5 or 10 secs later it crashes.

output_log.txt: output_log.txtInitialize engine version: 2018.4.23f1 (c9cf1a90e812)GfxDevice - Pastebin.com

Error.log: Airport CEO by Apoapsis Studios [version: Unity 2018.4.23f1_c9cf1a90e812]d3d - Pastebin.com

I don’t have a fix, but here is what I read from it.
The system ran GetLastError. The resulting string indicated that it attempted to access an invalid location. Another thing I noticed was how attempting to read something (a file maybe?) it caused an access violation. They rest of the error log was jus.t calling upon some stacks, and some code at the end.
EDIT: I reread, and saw I didn’t need type all this out, as the reason for the crash was in line 3.

That is a direct x error I think. Try reinstalling direct x … D3d11.dll is a direct x 11 file this error sometimes happens when you have both 42 and 64 bit versions installed.

Make sure your graphics drivers are updated and as a last resort :

According to this site ([SOLVED] - d3d11.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005) in module d3d11.dll at 0033:1303e620. | Tom's Hardware Forum) allocating more virtual memory is the solution

I added more virtual memory, and its still crashing upon launch.

What can i try now?

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.