Construction Acceleration

I saw another thread similar, but the question for this is…
CAN YOU SPEED UP CONSTRUCTION?

What I mean by this is that I saw somewhere that you have to put everything down seperately, down to the last runway light. I was wondering if we could accelerate the process, as I would be bored to death having to do that.

Well, you probably can just speed up the game time? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No, I meant that every runway light is seperate, I was wondering if you could speed up the process of putting them all down.

Now, I don’t really understand your question as no matter how fast construction goes you’d still have to tell them where to construct everything. However my best guess is you mean blueprinting, in which case here are two handy links.

Also… Caps? How uncivil.

1 Like

I just meant that I would be bored waiting around placing all those runway lights down.

Im not sure where you saw that you had to place each individual light

Your question is a bit unclear to me.

We place the runway which come with the lights installed. And i think we can upgrade it for better length, width or lighting system. We don’t have to place them individually, because that would mean that we have to take a course on Airport Designing first. :stuck_out_tongue:

And if we you are thinking about speeding the construction, then we can simply speed up the game.

And if you are thinking about the lights getting constructed automatically (without the workers), I like it. But it removes realism. Everything should be constructed by our workers.

I have provided three answers considering three interpretations to your question.

I think there is a way already. If you watched first gameplay video, you see that there are contractors of construction, airlines, maintenance etc…

What if there are 2 construction companies and one company offers early finish but higher price?

This seems to be exactly what the devs are planning. A choice in contract where price and performance are the variables

And you could always just hire more :slight_smile:

The Devs mentioned that thanks to their coding, each light in the game (runway light/taxiway light/stand light) can be simulated independently. That means it is not necessary that they all come on and go off together. Instead, if the devs wanted, they could code it such that they come on in certain order, certain speed, etc.

See how each light comes on at a different time.

This does not mean that you have to place each light separately. Lights are placed automatically with the object that they are part of.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.