"Categories" now set a default forum view

Nooooooooo. Leave it the way it is.

1 Like

Yes, I know, we all hate change… :stuck_out_tongue: … will see if there’s anything we can do about personal settings for the starter page.

At least you still have latest on the right hand corner.

Rather you get the bugs squashed and feel the game is ready than messing with the forums tbh, but you can do as you wish of course :smile:

6 Likes

I need a tutorial for this.:confused:

2 Likes

This may be why I dislike it - have only been on my phone so far.

Looks fine to me, I can play with this. Humans either adapt or we become extinct. I choose to adapt.

1 Like

I think I can quite easily override it for mobile. And no, we have some time allocated for this as well! 8)

1 Like

I do think it looks much better on a desktop.

I like it, I think it’s exactly what we’ve been needed in the war against duplicate topics :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Personally I don’t like it, it’s less efficient for catching up on topics

Personally I don’t like it, I feel its more complicated and makes the site less easy to navigate and make sure you have caught up on everything then when it was in a large list. Is there an individual option to change back?

Not right now, but you can easily just press “latest” at the top of the site to see that old feed! :slight_smile:

Also, the list to the right of the front page is an exact copy of that feed.

2 Likes

I am not actually sure what the forum home page looked like. I had bookmarked the ‘Latest’ page, so that was always the page that opened when I accessed the forum.

Did not even realise something was changed

1 Like

The one issue I have is that the category is now directly underneath the title in the Latest view on the main page. This makes the Greyed out topics (Read topics) look slightly more black and therefore it’s a little bit harder to distinguish read from unread on the main page as opposed to the “Latest” page where the category is way off to the right of the topic title.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.