Cargo trucks use multiple loading sites

Hey there!

It looks like you’re about to post a feature request to have it voted on by other forum users and possibly implemented in the game! Before posting, please review the guidelines to make sure your entry will qualify for consideration.

Got it? Great! Down below we’ve started you off with a simple template to get you going. Of course, you can add and remove from that template as you wish.

:warning: Don’t forget to remove this and all of the above text before posting! :warning:

Feature request title:

Cargo trucks use multiple loading site.

Description:

Tell the trucks to use multiple loading site to reduce traffic jam

Why it should be implemented:

Input text…

Images, references or additional content:

Input images or links…

1 Like

This is already implemented, place out additional delivery sites and a truck will dump its construction material wherever nearest to the objects it’s carrying for.

Really? since when :smiley:

1 Like

Not sure, thought it’d always been there? I tested it without any issues today, first constructed a long road and then when it was done I plopped down a delivery site and started building a terminal - construction material was dumped on the new delivery site… :stuck_out_tongue:

It only uses one loading site for my situation

Same here.

Can confirm, have multiple loading docks, trucks always go to one of four every time.

1 Like

It’s been a year now, but AFAIK this is just working, at least in my builds, so this can be closed. Please reply if anyone has an issue with this, otherwise the topic can be closed as being done.

Last time I checked, this works, even with service roads nowadays :smiley: