Cargo? Let me try

I have gotten lost and have givin up, so to anyplayers that want to follow in my footsteps, this project is now open
sorry guys

I think you were quite successful. You created the DHL livery which no one else had done prior and the Devā€™s indicated they would include a toggle for night lighting on aircraft to enable a more accurate representation of cargo aircraft.

Succes Iā€™d say. :smiley:

Never give up! Keep at it, and keep trying to achieve what you vision, as there is nothing wrong in failure, when one learns so much from doing something regardless. :slight_smile:

I did do a DHL in the creations thread a while back, but the windows were a problem when lit up, but Devā€™s said this could easily be fixed.

I can give you my files if you want to edit/practise editing etc?, no problem. LMK.

Imaging can be a funny thing. One either loves it, or hates it, regardless of what you are creating for. Itā€™s very time consuming, and most times, you will never ever be happy with the end result. You can go to bed quite happily knowing you just spent 6 hours in Photoshop to produce a result, but get up the next day and find all sorts of faults, lol, aka, what may look good to you, may look bad to someone else, or visa-versa?, but it is what it is :slight_smile:

Could I do it full-time?, hell no! lol, but itā€™s great for when Iā€™m bored, and looking for ā€˜something to doā€™. Just go into it with that methodology, and you will be fine :wink:

2 Likes

So sad that you are considering/have decided to give up. You should ask ppl for help and they may very well help you. I couldnā€™t afford this game and some kinda fella bought it for me. This community is fcking amazing so use it.