Button to Max Train all staff

Hello all,

Last night as I was clicking away training all my airport staff to max level, I thought to myself “wouldn’t it be nifty to have a button I could click that does this automatically for me?”

It would certainly help my wrists/fingers!

Welcome to the forums tntornadox!

I think one button to essentially ‘fix staff problems’ seems a bit overpowered. I personally also feel that staff should just become better by throwing money at them. I would prefer it if there was a ‘training budget’ that you could set, and then over time your staff would become more productive.

1 Like

I feel like the whole staffing aspect of the game is so granular and painful, does an Airport CEO have full control over who is hired and trained in real life? Definitely needs to be a hands-off approach to recruiting employees as your airport becomes large.

6 Likes

Agree, in the beginning when you start the airport and have no other exec’s to support you it is logical you have to do more micro management work. But as the airport grows and you get an HR director he/she should be able to take care of things. There is also a similar feature already around this topic.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.