Boarding broblems

z3282023852111_57b97cb01920f47f575f43b240643ccb
the path test said that is working fine

did you find out how to fix it?

Can you show us the entire airport including the user interface?
and also a screenshot of the flight overview (G-key)

I am wondering why there are so many busses waiting. You have either several stands using the same bus stop or there is a big backlog due to delays. With only this little screenshots it’s hard to see the reason. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can actually click on those spawned exclamation symbols and it’ll show you what those passengers are trying to do. My guess is that there is some connection issue between those boarding desks, the airside shuttle bus stop and the stand. What happens if you click them? :slight_smile:

Nothing happend :thinking::thinking:

here the airport

1 Like

1 Like

because of the passneger not boarding i have so many delayed flight

1 Like

Yes, I thought that could be the issue.

You have 3 remote bus stops and more than 10 remote stands to serve. You see that only one plane can board at the time and the bus is waiting until all passengers are on it. All other busses have to wait until the previous bus has departed.

So all the passengers with exclamation marks are waiting for their correct bus which cannot enter the bus stop.

Also arrivals use the same bus stops and cause even more delayes for boarding busses and their flights.

Solution:
For remote stands it’s highly recommended to have a bus stop for each remote stand. Otherwise you cannot do parallel boarding.
For large stands, you should even connect two bus stops to the stand as two busses do the boarding at the same time.

For the remote service cars you may can share several service parkings, but as soon as you see a traffic jam, you need more.

1 Like

ok i will try it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.