Baggage Bays not appearing in upper floors

So, basically i can’t connect my upper floor check in desks to the lower floor baggage bay.

The baggage bay should at least show in grey or something, or appear in some kind of list to set the connection between the check in desk and it.

There is a solution: highliting the desired desk, change floor and connect to the bay, but when connecting 60 desks to 5 bays that turns in a real, real nightmare.

A possible solution for this is that, when you click on the check in desk and then in “Connect baggage bay”, instead of the traditional line, a list appears with your previously named baggage bays. That would save us a LOT of time.

Thanks!

1 Like

There is a solution: highliting the desired desk, change floor and connect to the bay, but when connecting 60 desks to 5 bays that turns in a real, real nightmare.

It is true that that is the solution and it is painful. Developers mentioned on a DevBlog that there may be copy paste and multiple selection tools in future so instead of doing 1 job with 1 click for 60 times, you will be able to do 60 jobs with 1 click for 1 times.

That’s a good idea and it should be possible to do it both ways.
This technique should be usable for all connections you have to do (stands with service lots, boarding desks with stands etc).
Maybe also for connections you can’t change today (security check points connected with stands)

1 Like

Yes. Actually connecting things together can be a lot easier with lists.
Still wating to also connect runways with stands.

On several occasions I already suggested making “groups” of objects, and merge them in a subgroup/super-group of sorts. So, build 10 check-ins, select them all, (CRTL click), then have a button to make that selection a super-group. In game you should then have a placeholder object for that super-group, where from you could connect the whole group to a baggage bay. Same for boarding desks.

Maybe we can get another button to extend the group (ALT click?) from the placeholder. Also, when you are re-modelling your airport, you dont need to move 5 gates and 10 check-in desks, but just 2 super-groups and when extending your airport, you can just expand your super-groups.

And staffrooms.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.